Monday, September 29, 2008

One Soul - Going Cheap

Oh, little blog, why have I neglected you so? I started off with such good intentions, and then quickly realised that waffling on about nothing was not the way to inspire myself into doing more creative things. I've yet to work out what is the way to such inspiration, but maybe I'll keep the blog ticking over to ensure that if I do work it out I can share it with the interwebs.

I'm currently traipsing around town attempting to persuade swanky firms they want to employ me. I think I'm failing. I always stumble at the question: 'Why do you want to work at ...?' This presents a conundrum for me, mainly because I don't want to work there. Or perhaps I secretly do. Perhaps I secretly think that it would be perfect to work in a job that allowed me to escape from having a life outside work. It's pretty easy to answer: 'lawyer', when asked about your profession. Shame I don't seem to understand what a lawyer does.

Ah, fuck. This is terrible. But too sapped to fix it up.

Welcome back, bloggo.

xx

No comments: